Travelling with airplane nowadays is the fastest way to reach destination. In china, there are a lot of airlines, which can be divided into 6 major groups :
1. Air China: based in Beijing and mainly serve international routes as well as a few domestic routes. It is the only airlines that fly China's national flag on every aircraft and provide special planes for state leaders.
2. China Eastern Airlines: is an air carrier company that operates primarily from Shanghai's Hong Qiao Airport and Pudong Airport. The primary focus of the Company's business is the provision of domestic, Hong Kong regional and international passenger airline services.
3. China Southern Airlines: in Guangzhou with international air routes to Japan, Southeast Asia and Europe.
4. China Southwest Airlines: based in Chengdu and dominates most of the domestic routes to Tibet.
5. China Northwest Airlines: A radius air net has been formed, which is concentrated in Xi'an and Lanzhou, based at Zhuhai and Nanjing. To enhance the business scale, recently the company has opened many international lines of charter flights to Singapore, Seoul, Bangkok and so on.
6. China Northern Airlines: based in Shenyang and dominate the Northeast China.
Other China Airlines List:
China Eastern Airlines
China Southern Airlines
China Southwest Airlines
China Northwest Airlines
China Northern Airlines
Travelling in airplane cannot be seperated with the stewardess or hostess (pramugrari cantik). The airlines company only hire top quality to their stewardess candidates, some of the stewardesses are model and a pretty girl.