Monday, December 22, 2008

Dating with Singapore Chinese Girls Tips

Singapore Chinese Girl
Singapore Chinese Girl
Singapore Chinese Girl

Singapore is the richest country in South East Asia, and so do the people. Chinese Ethnic is the most biggest ethnic and population in Singapore. With their major economy growth and fast busy work hour, many singapore men and women are hard worker person. Most of them don't have enough time to make love and find romance dating.

Singapore Girls are famous for their elegant, chic, fashionable and stylish modern woman. Singapore Girls or we can say Chinese Singapore Girls are beautiful, smooth skin, in trendy clothes, amd fashion sense. Don't suprised if you find Singapore girls wear tank top or hug kiss each others in public road in the afternoon.

Singapore Girls are still valuable to make date with. But there are some tips and tricks before we melt Singapore Chinese Girl's heart. Follow this tricks, taken from other blogs found on the web (kennysia)

1. Singaporean girls have fantastic fashion sense
The MNG, the m}phosis, even the This Fashion (or was it That Fashion? heh heh) all deserve a medal for sprucing up Singaporean girls with something nice to wear and giving the guys something nice to look at at the same time. :)

2. Singaporean girls have a good sense of humour

Two girls I know in Perth (Candice and Rekha) are perfect examples of this. Actually I reckon Singaporeans in general have a good sense of humour. They know the difference between a sarcastic insult and a sarcastic joke, and they know when to take things seriously and when to have light-hearted fun. I don't have to worry as much about offending someone when I joke.

3. Singaporean girls are more open about their sexuality
This one you can see for yourself in their blogs. Singaporean girls have no hesitation talking about sex in the same blog where they put their photos and real name, wheras Malaysian girls feel the need to hide behind an anonymous pseudonym before they can write anything about sex. Why ar? Social stigma lah.

4. Singaporean girls are capable of forming their own opinion

Despite my parents' insistence, I have absolute zero interest in quiet docile women who looks sweet on the outside, but hollow on the inside. I don't like girls who follow exactly what I said to the dot and keep quiet if I did something wrong that they don't like. I don't wanna date a maid who accepts everything I ask of them. I want girls who have brains and can think for themselves, not a doormat. Singaporean girls know what they want, and they say what they want. It makes the relationship more 'human', and that I admire.

5. Singaporean girls know how to party

I went to Zouk once and I was amazed to see the girls there doing the Para-Para, the Teppanyaki, or whatever dance you call it. I tried to dance but end up looking like I was jogging on the spot. Maybe dating a Singaporean girl could turn me into a Michael Flatley.

6. Singaporean girls are health conscious
Nowadays its all low fat, low carb, low everything. Can save money on dinner 'cos she'll just be drinking a glass of water.

7. Singaporean girls are more financially independant

Salary in Singapore is better and the exchange rate to Ringgit is pretty good at the moment. Money is never enough. Then again, having a lot of money is one thing. Unfortunately, knowing how to spell the word "BUDGET" is another thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment